- Case Study
Independent Estate Agents often find it difficult to manage incoming calls during viewings and valuations. As many don’t employ a receptionist they often rely on phone calls diverted to their mobiles whilst visiting properties. This can be a reason for losing business of seeming unprofessional to potential clients. With Face for Business on board, estate agents know their calls are being answered professionally and the full details of potential clients have been captured.
Features and Benefits for Estate Agents
- Outsource Your Calls: Our outsourced reception solutions provide the highest standard of call answering while offering a flexible service that is tailored to your business needs and can also help reduce overheads.
- Overflow Service: While you may have staff to answer your business calls, for those times when they are engaged or busy, your calls can be diverted to us. We provide a seamless business service, acting on your behalf as if taking calls at your business premises.
- Accurate Messaging: Our PAs take detailed messages from your callers, noting important details such as availability for viewings/valuations and status updates on house sales. Our PAs are familiar with the estate agency process and have the necessary information to ask the right questions on your behalf.
- Cost Savings: Our pricing packages are typically lower than our competitors and we can help you save costs. When you consider the cost of hiring another receptionist or using a temp agency you’ll soon see the benefit of outsourcing your calls to Face for Business .
Estate Agents rely on phone calls to generate business and service their customer base. Taking calls consistently from prospective viewers enhances the image of your business, whilst never missing calls from vendors means improved customer service. We can tailor packages to suit your requirements, and our flexible service means that you can use us as often or as little as required.
Estate Agents Case Study
Client: NRE Surveyors
Face for Business has worked with NRE Surveyors for some time, providing flexible call answering services when the company’s valuers are out of the office meeting clients or valuing premises.
One of the reasons NRE Surveyors first enquired about using the service because of concerns over missing calls from potential clients. In real estate one missed call can equate to a missed commission.
The benefits of using Face for Business for NRE Surveyors are:
- Calls are answered when valuers are out at properties.
- No missed commission opportunities.
- Save the cost of employing a receptionist.
The nature of our job, means that we are out of the office regularly and often miss important phone calls from prospective clients. A strand of our service is commercial estate agency, and we have numerous enquiries for properties on a daily basis. Quite often, whilst out on a viewing, we have been unable to answer calls, and on occasion this had led to missed opportunities.
However, we began using Face for Business a few months ago, and I’m delighted to say that not one call has been missed. When we are on a viewing or valuation, we divert our calls to Face for Business, and they take messages for us. The joy of this system is that the messages are emailed direct to our phones, and we are able to assess the urgency of the call whilst we are away from the office. The other benefit is that we also have the option to have our calls transferred back to us. So, if we are expecting an important call, we inform our PA at Face for Business and she will transfer it to us.
Face for Business’ service has improved our daily working practices, and we find them to be a professional and helpful service, with the PA’s being extremely knowledgeable and fluent in the service they offer.