- Case Study
Being a sole trader in the construction industry can prove difficult at times when trying to complete a job to a high standard and take phone calls to capture new work. Your health and safety may be compromised if eager to answer your phone, or you may not be able to hear your caller due to noise pollution on site. If you divert your calls to Face for Business, we can take the pressure off your working day and help secure new clients.
Features and Benefits for Tradesmen and Construction Companies:
- Flexible Call Answering: Divert your calls to us when with a client or busy with other work, and be assured that your calls will be answered professionally and enquires relayed to you immediately via email or text.
- Save Time: We know how important securing new work can be. We can help make that process easier by asking the right questions and recording all the information relevant to a new business enquiry.
- Improve Customer Service: We answer calls in your company name and act as though we’re working in your office. Our PAs make it their business to know yours, ensuring a consistent approach when answering your calls
- Accurate Message Taking: We take down all the details you need to prepare you for contacting potential clients to offer them a quote. You tell us what information you need, and we’ll capture it for you.
With a number of tradesmen on our books as clients, we know the types of calls you receive and we are armed to note down the appropriate information. Our clients in this sector have had great results from using Face for Business. Along with helping improve the levels of service and the number of business enquires, our clients say they now have more time to concentrate on getting work done.
Construction + Tradesmen Case Study
Client: South & Central Electrical Ltd
South & Central Electrical Ltd are in the electrical contracting industry and are continually out on site. Therefore, they are mostly unavailable to take phone calls.
However, as they rely on phone calls to capture new business, they were concerned about missing calls. Now, whether they are out on site or taking a call or in an area without any mobile signal, they feel at ease as their calls are taken care of. As their messages are sent direct to their mobile, they can prioritise which callers to ring back.
The benefits of using Face for Business for South & Central Electrical Ltd are:
- No more worrying about missing calls when working on site.
- Calls are captured when lines are busy.
- Our PAs know your service, providing a seamless extension of your company.
- Messages are sent through to mobiles so enquiries can be dealt with whilst out of the office.
Face for Business has been an invaluable service for my company as I am not always available to take phone calls, my appointed personal assistant Sharon has an excellent telephone manner and handles all calls professionally, I am immediately informed of messages received which allows me or my colleagues to respond to the caller in good time. Sharon is a pleasure to speak to and I have had nothing but complimentary comments about her from my customers. From my initial enquiry the staff at FFB were so helpful and polite; I spoke to Victoria who had my account set up the same day. The whole process was so easy and I am very happy with the service that we receive. I highly recommend Face for Business; they have made the day-to-day running of my business a lot easier.
South & Central Electrical Ltd