- Case Study
Graphic, web designers and IT consultants are businesses that spend a lot of time in consultation meetings with clients. We’ve found that our clients in this sector also need uninterrupted time to concentrate on creative work and portfolios. As most freelance designers tend to work from home, having a call answering service helps provide a professional impression of their business.
Features and Benefits for Design Agencies
- Increased Productivity: You can concentrate on the task at hand, and let us concentrate on answering your calls - leaving you assured that your calls are in safe hands.
- Cost Savings: Using Face for Business means that your outgoing costs are streamlined, by removing the costs for landlines, reception staff therefore reducing your overheads and employment costs.
- Call Transfers: Out at a meeting or not wanting to be disturbed whilst working on a project? Let us know and we’ll take your calls for you. You can let us know if you’re waiting for any urgent calls, and you can have the option to have them transferred.
- Online Portal: View your call usage and listen back to recordings of all your calls on our bespoke portal, providing reassurance that no calls or opportunities are missed. There is also an option to provide us with feedback.
Our call handling service is proving very beneficial to clients in the design agency sector. Often one man bands, working from home, our service offers businesses in your sector reassurance that calls are answered, new clients are captured, and existing clients have someone to pass on information to on the occasions that you can’t answer the phone. We also provide overflow calls for the larger design agency, when their existing staff are on calls or on leave.
Design Agency Case Study
Client: Juicy Visuals
The owner of Juicy Visual works from home, and enquired about our service as he was getting inundated with calls whilst trying to complete portfolio designs.
As he is a small business his concern was keeping costs to a minimum but wanted to look for a solution to his call answering issues. He also didn’t think it was professional when he took calls on his mobile when he was with clients. After searching for a call answering service online and reviewing our website, he gave us a call and has been a happy customer of ours for the past few months.
The benefits of using Face for Business for Juicy Visuals are:
- Calls are answered when in client meetings
- Costs are saved – no need to employ a receptionist
- We can take calls when needing to concentrate on designs
Also, as with most independent companies, employing a receptionist to capture calls can prove quite costly compared to using a telephone answering service.
I’ve been using Face for Business now since early February, and have found the service to be invaluable. As I am often out with clients for hours at a time, I rely on Face for Business to take any calls for me. I also don’t like taking calls when I’m busy with design work or with a client, as I like to give them my undivided attention.
Having a call answering service means that I don’t have to worry about missing any calls, which could be a new client. I also have the back-up support which means that my dedicated PA takes detailed messages for me from my callers. My PA, Vicky, is very polite, knowledgeable about my business and is an absolute dream to work with - my clients love her and have commented on my ‘lovely new PA’ several times.