- Case Study
As a surveyor, architect or engineer it is likely that you will be out of the office for a large part of the day assessing properties or attending site meetings. You will want to ensure that any calls in to your office line are diverted and answered. If you are unavailable to take the call, we’ll handle it for you as if we are working in your office.
Features and Benefits for Professional Services
- Excellent Customer Service: Using Face for Business means that your calls are answered the right way every time, with no calls missed. A professional PA answering your phone presents the right image for your company, and you can feel at ease knowing your calls are in safe hands.
- Increase Your Efficiency: Concentrate on the tasks you need to complete without being distracted by incoming phone calls. Likewise, if you are out on site or in project meetings with clients, divert calls to Face for Business and your dedicated PA will take calls as if in your office.
- Call Transfers and Diverts: We can divert calls to you as you request, with the option to update your status remotely as your whereabouts and requirements change. All messages taken are relayed to you instantly via text or email.
- Flexible Reception Services: Whether an independent business or part of a franchise, our flexible reception services mean that you can use us for occasional cover (annual/maternity leave), regular cover (for lunch breaks and busy periods), or as fully outsourced reception with all calls diverted to us.
Professional Services businesses such as surveyors, architects, solicitors and engineers benefit from telephone answering services, particularly when out of the office, on site, or in meetings. Maintaining a professional appearance can be difficult if you are interrupted with phone calls that are often unwanted. Diverting your calls to us when you are unavailable frees up your time. It also means that we can screen your calls for you and divert only those calls that are important.
Professional Services Case Study
Client: Restoration Design Partnershipp>One of our professional services clients is Restoration Design Partnership, a firm of experienced Chartered Building Surveyors based in Southport, Merseyside. David diverts his calls to Face for Business when he’s out of the office, and we immediately notify him of the details of the call, enabling him to return the call as soon as he’s able.
Having calls diverted assures David that his calls are taken care of, and messages are sent as emails straight to his phone, for him to return the call when he can. It also means that when David is surveying a job, he can concentrate on this task, and his health and safety is not compromised.
The benefits of using Face for Business for Restoration Design Partnership are:
- Site meetings are not interrupted.
- Health and safety is not compromised during surveys.
- No calls are missed when David is out of his office.
- Out of normal office hours, David’s phone need not be answered as calls are then diverted to Face for Business voicemail service, and he receives immediate notification of a voicemail message, which he can review on his phone and respond to accordingly.
Since using FFB we find the virtual office arrangement has been very beneficial. We have the freedom to concentrate on our work, serving our clients in the knowledge that we do not miss any calls.
Annette, our dedicated PA, is a delight and we couldn't have selected a better person. We look forward to continuing our relationship with FFB.
David Walter - Restoration Design Partnership