We answer calls on behalf of many businesses, large and small, from all sectors. Come and help us be one of the best call answering services in the UK…
- Do you have the qualities to become a personable and professional PA?
- Do you have an excellent telephone manner and are you IT literate?
- Are you able to think on your feet and represent numerous businesses?
- Is excellent customer service a strong belief of yours?
If so, come and join our expanding team of PAs!
- £16,000 (pro-rata) starting salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Career progression available (Team Leaders, Training, Social Media)
- Beautiful canal-side location
- Opportunity to undertake Customer Service Diplomas
- Training provided on the latest call handling technology
- Experience in a variety of bespoke and unique IT software programmes
- Be proud to represent businesses across the UK
- Great team building and social events
If you're looking for part-time or full-time positions, come along to our offices and see how our call answering service works. You’ll get to see our PAs in action, as well as having the opportunity to chat to members of staff.
Please bring your CV – you could be just what we’re looking for!