No, not ‘the’ SAS, but a Speciality Answering Service! We are here to make your life easier and to help reduce your running costs. So how do Face for Business do this? Easy, find out by making one simple step… Call us! 0845 031 3232.
Face for Business is a UK business telephone answering service catering for clients in the financial sector as well as driving schools and a myriad of other businesses. Our main aim is to take the calls that you cannot.
Outsourcing your telephone calls
Have a look at our video which describes the benefits of outsourcing your calls to us. You may find that you will fit into one of the categories. You can use us some of the time or all of the time, or periodically during busy deadline periods.
The cost of missing one phone call speaks for itself. We surveyed a number of companies in the financial services sector, and the annual amount that could be lost due to missing just one phone call a month amounts to an average of £24,000 per annum. Can you afford to lose this much business??
If you look directly at the cost of hiring a full-time receptionist compared to using an outsourced receptionist such as Face for Business, the figures speak for themselves. The average cost of a full-time receptionist is £24,150, whereas the cost of a Face for Business PA starts from £18.00 per week (£936.00 per annum). Additionally, if you were to approach a temping agency and use their services, you could be looking at £7,000 per annum (which is the average cost of cover per person). [Source].
Small business advocates
As an advocate for small businesses we’re trying to raise awareness of our service. We can help by:-
- Reducing costs
- Saving you time
- Providing you with a professional image
- Helping you to meet your customer service objectives
- Covering lunch breaks, busy period, annual leave and sickness
You can also avoid becoming one of the following statistics:-
- 69% of UK callers hang up rather than leave a voicemail
- 60% of customers still prefer to seek help via the telephone
- 64% of businesses say calls are their strongest lead source
Divert your calls to Face for Business today, and start reaping the rewards
Hosted telephony solutions for SME's
Ingenious Britain (a collaborative network for small businesses) recently published an article suggesting four good reasons why hosted telephony may be a solution for SME’s and small businesses.
They suggested that:-
- It’s very quick and easy to set-up and manage
- It’s flexible and scalable
- It’s location independent
- It’s cost effective and doesn’t require significant outlay
Have a read of their top four here.
Finally, don’t take our word for it, here’s some quotes taken from our client testimonials...
- Face for Business’ message content was comprehensive
- Face for Business professional approach assures clients that all calls are dealt with in the manner in which they requested
- Face for Business’ messages are sent through to us immediately
- The warmth of our PAs has been complimented by our client’s callers
- We’d be lost without Face for Business, they have become an integral part of our business
- Our dedicated PA interacts with our clients as if she works for us directly
View our full list of testimonials here.