Face for Business is delighted to have sponsored the Association of Residential Letting Agent’s Staffordshire and Shropshire regional meeting recently! Our General Manager, Andy English, attended the event to appraise the letting agents in the group on how a call answering provision complements their business. Andy’s presentation was well received at the event, and we gained some great feedback from ARLA.
Phone answering service awareness
The reason for the sponsorship? To raise awareness of how our phone answering service, can provide an outsourced reception solution to their incoming phone calls. Recently, a client of ours (To Let Wigan) commented on how ‘invaluable’ our service has proved and how he doesn’t know how he ‘survived without us’!
Surge in lettings
With the letting agents sector expecting to see a further surge in letting this year and next, we think it is imperative that you have a contingency plan to ensure that any new client calls that come to your office are captured. And with many placing their lettings online, with companies such as Rightmove, Zoopla and On The Market, businesses in this sector will want to ensure that any advertising costs using these sites is not wasted with missed calls.
Our PAs our very familiar within the letting industry
Our PAs excel in obtaining the information that their clients request. They are very familiar with the lettings industry and some have worked in the field, so are able to advise and are familiar with terminology and processes in this sector.
Some points of interest to note:-
• In an article from LettingAgentToday.co.uk, many clients stated that a ‘slow or no response’ from their letting agents affect the client satisfaction when approaching letting agents (see article here).
• Separate research by Glide, speaking with 1,170 students last year, shows that two thirds of them claim to have experienced problems with a landlord or agent at some stage in their renting history. Many cited slow or no response to queries as their main concern.
• Northern house prices are set to rise, meaning more house purchases, and inevitably more houses will be let out.
Outsourced reception for letting agents
Using an outsourced reception facility, such as our telephone handling service for letting agents, means that your calls will be answered (as if we were in your office) and any enquiries dealt with. See more benefits of using a telephone answering service here:-
• We can take all the details you require in order to process an application. Name, address, requirements, move in date, budgets, area required, solicitor calls etc.
• Looking for more stock? We can take the details of new clients and their requirements following any advertising campaign you may undertake.
• We capture those business opportunities that may go to a competitor whilst you’re on the phone.
• We make it our business to know yours by obtaining all the information we need in order to make our service for you seamless.
• We can eradicate sales calls for you, and you need not be bothered by nuisance calls again.
• We can filter out utility calls.
• You can prioritise your call backs.
• With the internet and online agencies, there is an increase in phone calls in order to make enquiries about properties, our new call answering screen populate these fields – at your request – so we’ll always capture the details you require. We take calls for a number of estate and letting agents who use Zoopla already, and have a system in place that works.
Testimonials, free trial and case studies
Please view our testimonials pages to see what our clients say about us, to encourage you to make that call today! Please call 0845 031 3232, for your 7-day free trial!
Please feel free to call us to discuss how we can help your letting agency to grow, and please have a look at our Client’s Like You section to view case studies from your sector.