Face for Business is going to be present at the Small Business Saturday UK Bus Tour, in Liverpool! We’ll be having a stall at the event and will talk to businesses about how our business telephone answering service can be of benefit to their company. We’re also looking forward to meeting other small businesses that are present at the bus tour, and are excited about meeting with SBSUK representatives! Have a read of a blog post we published in the Summer regarding our plans.
Annual event calendar
Small Business Saturday UK has been part of our annual calendar now for three years (indeed we were profiled as part of the first event, and even visited Downing Street) and as a small business, this initiative has proved useful in many ways. It has allowed us to promote our brand and business on social media and we have been able to tell our story via local and national press. We have also been strong advocates of SBSUK, and promote it to whomever we can!
How can SBSUK help your business?
Small Business Saturday UK has a number of services available to help your business. In brief they can:-
• Help promote your business on social media to their followers, by giving your business a social media ‘shout out’. See here.
• Help you to register your business on their Small Business Finder, meaning your details are available for your local businesses to find you. Click here to register.
• Send out a marketing pack, which consists of posters that you can use to promote any activity you are thinking of doing on the day. Claim your free pack here.
• Give you downloadable logo’s for you to use on your website and social media which identifies that you are participating in the event.
• Offer you a free place (subject to availability) on one of their ‘Inspire’ workshops. See here for the next set of events (All Inspire workshops are available to view post-event on YouTube).
In summary, the Small Business Saturday UK team are happy to help, and speaking from experience, being involved with the initiative can only but benefit your business. Let us know if you’ve been involved, and also if you’re at the Liverpool Bus Stop!