FACE FOR BUSINESS continue to go the extra mile for its clients with online payment systems.
OUR STORY SO FAR….
Face for Business opened its doors in July 2013, providing a phone answering service, and answering calls on behalf of our customers and, as stated in our mission statement, ‘ to become the UK’s best virtual PA/Receptionist provider, by going the extra mile for our Customers and delivering outstanding quality, service and value.’ Visit our website to find out more.
In September 2013 we were approached by a Driving School client of ours who asked if we could manage their diary and book appointments for them. We innovated and built on our current call answering system and went on to create the ‘FFB Diary’ for our clients use.
We successfully manage diaries for many of our clients using the FFB Diary system or indeed our clients’ own online diary. This has proved a valuable tool for our many of our Driving School clientele.
In late 2015 we received another request from one of our driving schools clients, which was to take payments on their behalf, along with their diary management, thus offering an ‘end to end’ service by:-
• Taking the initial enquiry call.
• Furnishing the caller with all relevant details/prices.
• Booking the client into the diary.
• Taking the payment for lessons booked.
We decided to pursue this additional service, and following our extensive search for the most reliable, secure system, we arranged a meeting with John Cook of Worldpay.
Why Worldpay Online Payment Systems?
Worldpay are the UK’s leading payment provider, and a global leader in payment processing technology, they serve all types of business, big and small. Worldpay provide in store, online and mobile payment solutions in the UK. They are the trusted payment provider to some of the UK’s largest retailers and hundreds and thousands of medium and small businesses. In 2014 Worldpay supported 400,000 merchants in 146 countries and offer 300 payment methods, they also processed 11.5billion transactions (41% of these when the card holder was not physically present).
Worldpay launched in 1989, read about their history here.
During our initial meeting with John, it was decided that the best and most secure solution was for Face for Business to work alongside Worldpay as a partner.
How online payment services work for business.
Once a client has shown interest in the payment provision, Face for Business will contact John Cook directly for him to make an initial appointment to discuss their online virtual terminal clients. Once the client instructs Worldpay for their payment provision, Worldpay will provide them with an online virtual terminal, from as little as £7.50 per month. Worldpay’s virtual terminal is ideal for taking payments over the phone as it is quick and easy to access with no technical set up required. They will also provide a dedicated, 24/7 Customer Support Team. Once set up is complete, the client gives Face for Business log in and password details allowing the PA to take telephone payments with Worldpay’s secure web interface on the client’s behalf. All other administration will remain with the client.
All payments will be processed safely and securely in line with PCI DSS security standards, along with highly flexible fraud tools, giving Face for Business’ client’s peace of mind.
Worldpay also offers 12 months free membership to its Worldpay Benefits Club, supported by Huddlebuy to all new customers. As a member of Worldpay’s benefit club you will receive discounts on major brands, exclusive access to select business events and free use of educational content.
Business Benefits include:-
• Up to 20% off UK airport car parks
• Business class upgrades and hotel vouchers
• 3 months SEO worth £199
• Free professional logo design – worth £15
• Google discovery pack – worth £99
• Free email marketing software worth £480
• PR Newswire worth £350
• One year free live customer chat software worth £480
• 20% off car rentals
• 50% off internet security
• 71% off Apple accessories
Personal Benefits include:-
• Reduced cinema tickets
• 35% reduction on Champney’s Spa breaks
• 30% off men’s skin care
• 20% off Virgin experience days
• Tastecard saving 50% off at UK restaurants
• Save 50% with Virgin wines
• 80% off Gourmet home cooking
• Save up to 50% at UK family attractions
• Free entry to Nationwide Paintball
• Discounted theatre and concert tickets
• Special rates on mobile phone contracts
• Save 6% on the High Street
• 50% off Headmasters Salons
• 20% off designer handbags
Work with us and let us answer your calls and take your payments.
Face for Business remains committed to giving its clients a first class service and are proud to offer this one stop virtual PA service, initially to its driving school clients. Let us help to free up your time by taking your enquiry, assisting your callers, managing your diary and taking your payments. And most importantly by capturing that new client!
Using online payment systems in your place of work
Providing as many additional services as you can to your clients is becoming crucial to the success of your company. We came across an article in The Telegraph recently with the headline ‘how to get customers to buy more stuff from you’. One of the points clearly made in the feature is to ‘go mobile’. If you want people to buy from you, make it that much easier! As Worldpay demonstrates you can have one of their online or phone payment systems installed and you can gain that sale straight away. Another crucial point made in the article is to ‘answer the phone’…. If you don’t pick up the phone and speak to your potential customer, they will go on to a competitor instead. Make every effort to answer the phone, and if you can’t, well, that’s how our telephone answering service will be beneficial. We take calls for many retailers, as well as businesses of all sizes from all over the UK (and abroad).
At Face for Business we…
• Answer the calls that you can’t, in your company name.
• Help you grow your business – we’ll answer calls from new clients which you may have otherwise lost.
• Save you time – do you want to get on with work? Do you not want to be interrupted during busy periods?
• Leave your calls in our safe hands. Our PAs get to know your business before you go live with our service.
• Help businesses of all sizes – sole trader, SME, corporate business.
Why your business would benefit from using our service:-
• We give you a free 7-day trial to prove how our service benefits you. 96% of our trialists stay with us after their trail period
• We give your callers excellent customer service.
• With us you’ll never miss another business opportunity and increase your profits.
• Every call is recorded for you to listen to and review our service.
• We offer a fast and easy set-up, no hassle for you.
• Unlimited users
• Free UK landline transfer
• 24 hour voicemail service
• Dedicated PA at no extra cost
• Most importantly, we have the best PAs for you.
Read our Testimonials from Clients Like You!
Face for Business’ offices are in Burscough – come and see our PAs in action! Call today 0333 3231 007 to find out more! We can come and visit you, or you can call in to us!
ISO 9001 - Work with a quality company
Face for Business has recently been awarded the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation, one of a handful of businesses to achieve the new 2015 standard. By meeting the requirements set out in the ISO 9001 standard we’ve provided quality management systems that help to manage the business effectively and quality systems that will provide a foundation for customer satisfaction, continual improvements and well trained and motivated staff.
Face for Business is “going the extra mile for its customers.”
Certificate Number: 13605-Q15-001