Face for Business looks at the 7 Reasons Why You Should Attend #IFB2016
The International Festival of Business has come back to Liverpool for the second time! The festival is taking place from Monday 13th June to Friday 1st July 2016. If you’re in the area and considering attending, here’s 7 reasons why you should…
1. REGISTRATION IS FREE. ATTENDANCE IS FREE. ADVICE IS FREE. Businesses can enter the brand new Exhibition Centre for FREE as part of the festival. Come and see the showcases, talk to advisers and listen to world-class speakers – if you put the effort in, you will get so much more from the festival.
2. Sign up for the Future Deals Hub and make new contacts and take the first steps in creating a new ‘deal’. Visit the business-services area and gain FREE advice from lawyers, banks, export-finance specialists and market advisers.
3. Find out about the tools and contacts that can start you exporting. IFB2016 is trying to get this message to Liverpool City Region and the North West - #ExportingisGREAT
4. With £300m worth of deals made at the last IFB, you could be part of the statistics for this year’s festival.
5. Take advantage of live opportunities at the event – follow the #ExportingisGREAT hashtag to find opportunities within your sector. Follow UK Trade and Industry also.
7. Break down the barriers to export and learn all about how you too can export – UK SME’s are encouraged to look at new export opportunities.
Plus, it all takes place at Liverpool's magnificent waterfront! Be part of something special, and get inspired!
Find out more about the festival here.
Sign up for the festival IFB2016.
Exporting is Great.
Exhibition Centre Liverpool - directions
Taken from Face for Business’ Interview with Chris Heyes, Head of International at IFB2016.