Need a bit of help and support during seasonal peaks in business?
Do you crave support at certain times of the year? Do you get snowed under with the amount of work you have to do leading up to, and during, the holiday period? Are you stressed out by the constant ringing of your phone, and wish you could get on with your work?
Inbound calls not outbound cold calling
We all experience busy periods at work, but having a solution to manage them can sometimes be difficult to find. Dependent on your line and type of business, the support you're looking for can come in many shapes and forms. However, most businesses have one similarity, they all rely on inbound phone calls to bring them new business, especially in this era of inbound marketing - cold calling just doesn't cut it any more. Take a look at this article by Forbes writer, Steve Olenski. In the article he describes how cold calling has had its day, and goes on to give 3 great tips to maximise your inbound marketing strategy.
Speaking from experience, we're helpful, and we give our callers our full attention and equally we be attentive to them. Don't rush the sale. If you nuture your relationship with your prospect and give them enough information to make an informed decision, you'll probably have a better chance of closing the sale. They'll remember you and your warmth. Most inbound callers have done their homework on your business, and are ready to buy from you. It's at this point that they'll either be put off or will tune in to what you are confirming for them.
Managing stress during peak periods in work
As well as finding practical support during these peak periods in your company calendar, it is also important to manage the effects that stress can have on your health and well being. It is important that you plan and prepare and take your breaks. You may feel that you need to 'get on with stuff', but if you're not focused you'll find it hard to concentrate. Take a look at this article on the Huffington Post's website about managing stress at work during busy periods - there are techniques you can benefit from. So this, together with solutions to the constant interruption, can make for a more satisfying seasonal peak in business for you.
Why choose Face for Business to call answer for you?
Our business is call answering. We do it on a daily basis for hundreds of clients, from a myriad of business sectors, large or small, independent or home workers. We know how you need time during certain times of the year, and we're here to answer your calls during these extra busy periods. Take a look at the reasons why our service will benefit yours...
- Packages starting from £38.00 per month
- Choose from three packages; Message Only, All In (message & transfer) and Inclusive Minutes (transfer/no transfer)
- Easy set-up
- Divert numbers supplied
- Phone providers will give you divert codes
- Face for Business is ISO 9001: 2015 certified - see why that's important and read our ISO 9001 blog
- We've been call handling since 2007
- You'll have your own online client portal to view 24/7
- You're offered a screen-sharing meeting - we get to know your business and show you our service
- We have a feedback function - let us know if you're happy
- Our call handing PA's undergo a 6-week training process - going live under supervision until fully upto speed
- We're rolling out customer service qualifications to all our PA's
- Our clients are 100% satisfied with our service (statisics from our Client Satisfaction Survey)
- New clients captured for you - equalling increased profits
- Divert to our call handling service as and when you need to
- Listen to your recorded calls at any time (24/7)
- Scripted answer screens - we ask your callers what you need to know
- Online diary bookings can be completed
- Online payments can be taken
- Your message is sent on to you immediately via email (or text)
- Transfer calls to colleagues - simply submit your staff list
- Your calls are in our safe hands when you're in appointments or talking with prospects/clients
- No more missed calls for you
- Resilient centre - we have back up systems in place in the event of our system failing
- Answered calls reports available
Awards & Notable Accolades
- Finalists in the Lancashire Red Rose Awards - Innovation Category
- Let's talk Apprenticeships - SME Employer of the Year Winner
- Let's talk Apprenticeships - Commended for Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Showcased three times on The Guardian Small Business Network (Cashflow, PR & Marketing Excellence and Smarter Working categories)
- Small Business Saturday UK Champion - participation in all three campaigns so far
Face for Business - we make it our business to know yours. Our mission is...
...to become the UK’s best virtual PA / Receptionist provider, by going the extra mile for our customers and delivering outstanding quality, service and value.
The benefits of our call answering service
- Your business calls will be answered every time - capture new business that may otherwise go to a competitor
- No more stress - no need to worry when you're 'on the other line' or with a client; our call answering receptionists answer your call in your company name, as if working in your office
- Would you like more time on your hands? By diverting your calls to us during busy periods, you can get on with your job, and we can look after your inbound enquiries and your existing customers
- Do you worry about your professionalism? Don't let phone calls go unanswered when you're with a client - divert them to your call answering PA who'll advise your caller when you'll be returning calls
- Do you need help answering calls but can't afford a receptionist? We're your solution - with packages starting from £38.00 per month, just one new business enquiry will probably cover the cost of our service
- We help your business grow - every captured new client call equals more business and more money for you
If the above reasons have piqued your interest and have got you feeling excited about the future, then come and trial our call handling for free. Complete a free trial form, or call us now on 0333 323 1007.
Let Face for Business help you head for growth...