Are you enjoying freedom from your business calls yet?
Being busy is great, being stressed because you don’t know when you will get time to actually do your work as well as attend meetings, tender for new business and answer your phone, isn’t so great. Don’t despair. Making small changes to the way you operate, such as using our phone answering service, could make a massive difference to the way you work. A phone answering service might seem like a luxury, but if you stop and think about it, from just £42.00 per month, you can have a professional receptionist taking your calls and representing you as a growing business, with staff. Wow, ever thought of it that way?!
If you want to know how to get this show on the road, it’s easier than you could imagine.
1. After you have read this post, take a look at our website, or, if you’d like to speak to a member of our sales team instead, please call 0333 323 1007 for an informal chat.
2. One of our team will be on hand to talk about your business and why you are looking for a phone answering service. During this call, we won’t rush things, because the more we know about you and what you do, the more we can make sure we give you the very best support.
3. With a little bit more information about us, you can decide just what your call handling requirements are. Some people simply want their calls answered and messages sent on, others are looking for several business telephone numbers for the different areas of their organisation, and for some it is the full works. At Face for Business we understand everyone has unique requirements and we create a bespoke package for each and every client.
4. Once you are 100% happy and want to go ahead, we will give you your own divert number. You will use this to divert your calls to us as and when you need to. You can also put this on your website or any other marketing literature.
5. Next, we set up your account on our system and get everything in place so you are ready to go, including your company details, your staff lists, questions for our PAs to ask from your callers and your opening hours, etc.
6. We want to make sure we get it right from the start, so before you activate your divert, we will carry out a test call, and ensure everything is ready to go on the system.
7. Once your account is set up, it’s time to meet your PA and put the final piece of the puzzle in place. We want to ensure there is a great fit and while your receptionist is not based in your office, it is important that they are very much a part of your team. With the lowdown about you and your business discussed, call handling instructions in place for answering your calls and if chosen, your online diary open, you will never need to worry about excusing yourself from a meeting to take a call again. If you’d like to register your interest in our service, please feel free to complete our enquiry form here.
Face for Business provides an invaluable service to small businesses like ours. They present a more professional face than we could on our own, and we can get on with our work, safe in the knowledge that the phones will always be answered in a professional and courteous manner. I would thoroughly recommend to any business, new or existing. – Small Business Owner
If you like what you have read, why not get in touch today and see how we can help you to build your empire without worrying about your unanswered phone calls. For more information, please call us on 0333 323 1007 and we’ll be happy to have an informal chat about our service.