Face for Business Celebrates its 1st Birthday!
The 2nd July marks Face for Business' 1st birthday! Since our conception last year, we have been on an incredible journey, and are proud to be a business amongst the following statistics:-
- ‘Virtual Assistants’ being one of the Top 14 statistics for 2014*.
- We are in the Top Ten search results for ‘UK telephone answering services’ on Google (as of 24 June).
Over the last year we have achieved:-
- Profiling on the UK’s first Small Business Saturday, culminating in an invitation to Downing Street (see photo below).
- Success with the MAA/Start-up Britain ‘Win an Agency’ Competition, allowing us to receive £50,000 worth of expert advice from World-Class marketing agency ‘World of Initials’.
- Showcasing on The Guardian Small Business Network, twice! Within its ‘Cashflow’ and Smarter Working’ categories.
- Innovation! We reviewed and refreshed our service to incorporate diary bookings, using a bespoke system, which is working well and above expectations.
- We were shortlisted for the Lancashire Red Rose Awards, one of eight finalists in the ‘Innovation’ category.
- Our client base and company is growing each month, seeing our PA Pool and Sales Team increasing quarterly, and we’ve just taken on our first apprentice and an additional Office Manager.
- Our first Google Hangout on Air, providing expert advice, proving our commitment to innovation, help and guidance for SME’s and start-ups alike.
Andy MacGregor (Owner, Face for Business, with Sarah Harrison of Lily Jones Ltd).
Over the next year we aim to:-
- Continue with the innovation and development of our system, including further enhancement of our call answering system and service offering.
- Increase our team and client base.
- Reach out to larger businesses and raise awareness of our Outsourcing offering.
Here's hoping that we continue the success of our first year into 2015 and beyond!