Job Role: Face for Business Partner, Chester & North Wales
Call answering service in North Wales
Alun Jones has been with Face for Business for more than a year now, and has joined our company as a partner, promoting our telephone answering service to businesses in his local community of North Wales and Chester. Alun has an excellent working relationship with the team here at Face for Business and is a personable and likeable fellow! He has exactly the right personality to introduce our service to prospects in his area. Since he’s been with us he’s been instrumental in signing up a large (and growing number) of clients. We’ve been marketing in the North Wales area recently, and if you’re a business you may have received a letter, and leaflet, (image below) from us introducing our services.
We’re nearly approaching our third birthday, and are very proud of our success so far, although we’re a smaller fish in a big pond! However, we believe our service sets us apart. We’ve had success with our recent ISO 9001 certification (read our blog on our ISO certification here) and two awards (link to press releases here), and we’re hoping to increase our presence and reach out to more businesses. That’s how Alun’s role really helps.
So what was Alun’s work history before Face for Business?
• Joined the GPO in 1979 as an apprentice technician and, after 3 years, he completed his Level 3 technical certificates in communication at BT.
• Worked on various roles within BT engineering in telephone exchange maintenance, customer services and business telephone system installation and maintenance, within the Snowdonia area.
• Worked at BT during the Gulf conflict in 1990, at RAF St Athan, helping to increase their voice network to accommodate additional personnel and functionality.
• His role progressed to providing technical support for BT sales channels for both telephony and data networks for the North West of England and North Wales.
• He gained accreditations to work with Cisco, Mitel and Avaya based IP telephony solutions, data networks, call centre and remote working solutions.
• Alun left BT after 35 years of service to explore a different career and lifestyle.
• Came to work for Face for Business in 2015, bringing his knowledge of BT phone systems (useful for advising clients on set-up issues) and call centre and remote working solutions.
What does Alun enjoy?
• Most things DIY.
• Anything that runs on petrol.
• Partial to the occasional music festival.
• Member of BNI and Free2Network within Chester and North Wales, allowing him to continue to meet new business connections and friends, taking great pleasure in delivering value and fantastic service to customers.
If you’d like to have an informal chat with Alun regarding our business call answering service, you can contact him on 01244 797017 or 07591 009112. Alternatively, you can email him .