Telephone Answering Service Receptionists Required
Become one of our telephone answering service receptionists
Due to a rapid expansion in business growth, we’re looking for six new customer service staff members to help cover evening and weekend shifts, especially as we’ve also decided to extend our opening hours to meet demand, in our quest to help businesses with their inbound phone calls.
We are interested in speaking to people who are looking for a 15 hour per week contract covering one of the following shift patterns:
Monday to Friday: 17.00 – 20.00
Saturday and Sunday: 9.00 – 17.30
Saturday or Sunday: 9.00 – 17.30 plus 2 weekdays 16.15 – 20.00
Perhaps family commitments mean that evening or weekend work is most suitable for you and you would like a part-time job to earn some additional income or to maintain a career. Additionally, you may be a student who would like part-time work within a professional business environment. However, the role is open to anyone who can balance their life around these hours.
Come and handle calls for growing businesses, helping them to thrive
At Face for Business, you’ll find that no two shifts are ever the same, as you’ll be answering calls for many different clients who work in a wide selection of business sectors. You’ll work with a supportive and friendly team, that is more like a family than colleagues. You will be welcomed into the fold and will be enthused by our customer service ethos.
You’ll discover that:-
• We love what we do
• There is no ‘I’ in Team
• We’re open and honest about every aspect of our business
• Everyone is customer focused
• We go the extra mile for our customers and their callers
So, what will you need in order to be considered for this Customer Service vacancy?
• Superb listening and communication skills
• Ability to quickly build rapport, and long-term client relationships
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Helpful and approachable
• Good standard of IT literacy, with timely and accurate data entry and typing skills
• High level of attention to detail
• A positive, pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work as part of a busy, flexible team
• Ideally you will have proven customer service experience gained within a call centre or reception role, although a great attitude, tons of enthusiasm to learn and an excellent telephone manner are most important
• Ability to think on your feet and remain calm under pressure
Benefits of working with Face for Business
• PA of the month scheme
• Perkbox benefits and discounts
• Company pension scheme with 3% employer contributions
• 20 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays – rising by one day for each year of service up to a maximum of 25
Starting salary will be £16,000 per annum pro rata, plus a performance based monthly bonus.
If you would like to be considered for the above role please email your CV to Helen, the Office Manager or call 01704 898400 to express your interest or to chat about the role more. You can discover more about what a telephone answering service does here.
Helen Christian, Office Manager
Face for Business is a UK telephone answering service, based in the Lancashire village of Burscough, and easily accessible from all surrounding areas.