Our rapidly growing call handling company has a vacancy for a level 3 AAT qualified Finance Administrator to be part of our vibrant team, situated here in Burscough, (near Ormskirk, West Lancashire).
Who will I be working with?
Face for Business provide telephone answering and messaging services for businesses of all sizes across the UK. The ambitious company continues to make significant investment into technology and its people, and has offices situated in a beautiful canal-side location within the scenic town of Burscough. The growing team benefit from a modern open plan working environment, and a family-like atmosphere where teamwork and communication flows naturally.
So, what will the role entail?
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the company accountants. You’ll receive training to enable you to provide a first-class service to clients. A full list of associated duties are detailed below:
• Prepare and despatch monthly sales invoices
• Credit Control
• General accounts queries and monitoring of client accounts
• Management of the Purchase Ledger – including payment of invoices
• Management of accounting software – including daily postings, management of bank accounts, bank reconciliations
• Preparing VAT reports
• Daily use of excel
What will I need in order to be considered for this Finance vacancy?
• AAT level 3 qualification is preferred, although level 2 will be considered
• Proven experience working in a Finance team would be good.
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Good standard of IT literacy including proficiency in using Excel
• High level of attention to detail
• A positive, pro-active ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work as part of a busy, flexible team
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be joining a forward-thinking business with ambitious plans for growth. In line with that the company will be offering you financial and time support for further progressing your qualifications, which will present new and exciting career opportunities. You’ll also be able to partake in various social events such as charity fundraisers and staff days out.
Starting Salary : £18,000 per annum plus Performance Related Bonus (applicable after 3 Months) – Salary Scale from £18,000 to £25,000
Attractive Benefits : Perkbox benefits and discounts, 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Hours of Work : 37.5 hours per week. Mon-Fri 9.00 – 17.30
Location : Burscough (near Ormskirk, West Lancashire). Easy to commute to with excellent road links from Preston, Southport and Wigan.
Contract Type : Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 per annum plus performance related bonus (applicable after 3 Months)