Face for Business lauches telephone answering service app
Face for Business is pleased to announce the launch of their very first app, for its telephone answering service. Since going live with their first call in July 2013, the business has gone from strength to strength and they credit their PAs for helping make this happen. Employing people from within the region, the Burscough based business recruits people who have a passion for customer service and who love talking on the phone. This comes across in the manner in which they answer the calls, backed up by testimonials received from customers.
Most businesses rely on phone calls to grow their business and maintain customer service objectives, and the firm’s offering helps to capture calls that may be otherwise missed. The service works via a divert function which customers use as and when they want calls answered on their behalf. Calls are answered in their company name, with a message sent on straight away. New business is captured and having the phone answered by a real person and not an answering machine or voicemail gives a great first impression. The service uses bespoke technology and software which is now reflected in their new app. Customers can now access all calls and messages on the go and can even let their PAs know their daily whereabouts straight from their mobile phone.
Managing Director, Andy MacGregor, says…
“I’m so humbled and grateful to have reached this major milestone in our business. It has grown into a brand and service that I am immensely proud of. We would all like to thank our current clients for their continued loyalty and custom, as well as thank them for participating in our 2018 customer survey, in which we received a 100% client happiness rate. We have also rolled out our new app which helps bring our service closer to our customers – they can now access their own client portal from their phone. We’re all so excited by the launch of the app!”
Sarah Jessop, PA Team Leader says...
“We are delighted to announce that we have reached our 5th birthday and have answered over 750,000 calls for 100’s of UK businesses, large and small from all types of sectors and industries. Even better is the fact that our customers can now update us via their mobile phone enabling us to manage their callers’ expectations. It’s a great new development for our service, and we’re hoping it helps to attract new customers.”
5 notable achievements over the past 5 years
1. We were profiled as one of the #SmallBiz100, and were promoted in the 100 days in the lead up to the first ever event and were featured on The Guardian's website as well as being promoted locally.
2. In 2016 we entered local council awards for our apprenticeship programme and successfully won 'SME Apprenticeship Employer of the Year' as well as a special commendation for 'Apprentice of the Year'. The awards helped us to showcase our business to our local community and presented us a business that nurtures its employees.
3. Also in 2016 we became ISO 9001 accredited, allowing our customers and prospects to see that we have the correct systems and procedures in place. The assessment was quite rigorous and we became the only telephone answering services to obtain this new certification at the time.
4. In 2017 we launched a new brand and website. This re-launch encompassed the true meaning of Face for Business, showcasing our 'real' PAs. Our new USP 'Our PAs are the Difference', together with a complementary logo representing growth and metamorphosis, saw a 30% increase in conversions from our website.
5. Finally, our much anticipated App went live and was rolled out in June 2018 to all our customers, with the aim of making our customers’ working practices better.