Making sure customer and new business calls aren’t missed
Northwood Estate and Lettings Agents first came to Face For Business in 2015 wanting to ensure they gave their existing clients the best possible service.
As a busy estate and lettings agency, their agents are busy out on valuations, viewings, answering the phone, responding to partners in the chain and updating online listings.
In addition, they wanted to ensure that every new enquiry was answered and that no potential opportunities were missed.
The challenge they faced was enabling agents to be out of the office for the majority of the time, while ensuring calls to the office were still being answered reliably.
Northwood also needed to ensure that any urgent enquiries relating to valuations or offers got to the right agent quickly, regardless of where they were.
It was clear that a telephone answering service could be a huge benefit, which is why they called us.
From a free trial to full call management
We completed a thorough review of how inbound calls were being managed by Northwood. It quickly became clear how working with Face For Business would reduce the number of missed calls and increase their clients’ experience.
We introduced them to their Lead PA and they started a free 7-day trial. During the trial, we set Northwood up on our client system and gave them access to a full client portal, where their messages and call recordings would be delivered instantly.
We also spent a lot of time working with their team to understand the types of calls we’d be dealing with, and how certain (urgent) calls should be dealt with.
Northwood’s PAs also took time to understand the frequent questions they’d be dealing with so we could offer a better service and answer these queries directly, ensuring Northwood’s agents had more time to focus on customers.
“A lost call used to be a lost opportunity. A call picked up by Face For Business now underlines to our customers that we really are the proper property people.”
At the end of the trial it was clear that Northwood was now delivering :
- A more customer-centric service
- An increased number of new enquiries
- The headache of ensuring that they had people available to answer calls was removed, they can get on with their daily tasks knowing that the calls were covered
- Our extended opening hours increased their availability by 45% as we continue to provide cover when they’re closed
As one of over 85 branches nationwide, Northwood’s Southport and Ormskirk branch, manage both sales and lettings for clients in West Lancashire.
We are still working with Northwood Southport and Ormskirk 5 years on. They are delighted with the service that we offer and have commented that we are now ‘an integral part of their team’.
Features and Benefits for Estate Agents
- Outsource Your Calls: Our outsourced reception solutions provide the highest standard of call answering while offering a flexible service that is tailored to your business needs and can also help reduce overheads.
- Overflow Service: While you may have staff to answer your business calls, for those times when they are engaged or busy, your calls can be diverted to us. We provide a seamless business service, acting on your behalf as if taking calls at your business premises.
- Accurate Messaging: Our PAs take detailed messages from your callers, noting important details such as availability for viewings/valuations and status updates on house sales. Our PAs are familiar with the estate agency process and have the necessary information to ask the right questions on your behalf.
- Cost Savings: Our pricing packages are typically lower than our competitors and we can help you save costs. When you consider the cost of hiring another receptionist or using a temp agency you’ll soon see the benefit of outsourcing your calls to Face for Business .
Estate Agents rely on phone calls to generate business and service their customer base. Taking calls consistently from prospective viewers enhances the image of your business, whilst never missing calls from vendors means improved customer service. We can tailor packages to suit your requirements, and our flexible service means that you can use us as often or as little as required.
If you want to get the same results as Northwood, get in touch and start your own 7-day free trial today.
21st October, 2022
Posted by Face For Business