Personal/company information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or business address, an email address whether at home or in business.
What's a cookie?
A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
To protect your information we shall be following these principles :
If you choose to provide us with your personal/company information, we may transfer that information within Face for Business but never outside the company.
Face for Business shall collect personal/company information for the purposes of correspondence following an enquiry on our website or by telephone or email directly to the company.
You may choose not to provide personal/company information to Face for Business. This privacy notice which forms part of our Terms and Conditions will help you make this choice.
If you choose not to provide the personal/company information we request we may be unable to fully fulfil the services provided by Face for Business
If you choose to have a business relationship with Face for Business, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship using the personal information you have provided. We shall also continue to contact you for marketing purposes following the termination of any such contract or agreement, unless you specify otherwise.
Wherever your personal/company information may be held, we shall take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect this information from unauthorised access or disclosure.
Any handwritten personal/company information collected is deposited in a secure locked cabinet at the end of each day. This cabinet is emptied regularly and a certificate of destruction issued after every collection.
All data is secured in the cloud or on our servers using the cloud. We have a policy to ensure that no information is kept locally.
Face for Business intends to maintain accurate personal/company information. Where we collect personal/company information from you, you can update or correct this information by sending an email to: or by phoning our office on 03333 231007 during our opening hours. We shall endeavour to update your personal/company information as soon as practicable