- Case Study
As a business in the Private Medical Practice sector you may be spending too much time answering calls, rather than attending to clients. If employing a full-time receptionist is not cost effective, but you would benefit from help answering the phones, Face for Business has a flexible solution just for you. We tailor call answering packages to suit the individual needs of our clients, whether you require a completely outsourced reception service or just someone to answer calls when you’re busy.
Features and Benefits for Private Medical Practices
- Cost-Effective Call Answering: Save on employment costs for a full -time receptionist by only using our service as and when it is needed.
- Uphold Your Professional Image: Missing or mishandling calls can reflect badly on your business. Using FFB ensures all calls are answered promptly and professionally.
- Capture New Clients: Our experienced PAs are skilled at dealing with customer enquiries. We always record comprehensive contact information, and can help potential clients in understanding services and prices.
- Save Time and Get More Done: We know your time is precious. Diverting your phone calls to us lets you concentrate on the tasks at hand. Your dedicated PA can also manage your diary, making sure you have all the information you need at your fingertips.
- Personalised Call Answering: Telephone answering tailored to your business whether in or out of the office.
- Call Transfers: To your mobile phone or home phone if you’re out of the office.
- Your Own Dedicated PA: A real person with a real name, answering calls as if in your office.
- Messages: Relayed to you promptly by text or email.
- Call Recording: For peace of mind all the calls we receive and make on your behalf are recorded.
With Face for Business on-board you will be able to attend to your clients with confidence that calls to your business are being handled professionally by skilled and experienced PAs. We pride ourselves on the highest standard of customer service and we take the time to understand your business and your customers. So choose Face for Business and eliminate the worry about missing business opportunities and potential new clients.
Private Medical Practice Case Study
Client: The Lip Doctor
We provide telephone answering services for Private Medical Practice, Lip Doctor Aesthetics, a busy and vibrant private clinic owned and run by Dr Fab and Lisa Equizi. Based in Maghull, Liverpool, the clinic specialises in a number of treatments such as lip augmentation, dermal fillers for wrinkles and deeper folds and wrinkle relaxing injections.
Finding that answering calls was interfering with appointments, Lip Doctor Aesthetics decided to look for a solution that would enable them to concentrate on providing treatments without compromising on the high level of customer service and attention to detail expected by clients.
The benefits of using Face for Business for Lip Doctor Aesthetics:
- Doctors can concentrate completely on appointments and treatments without being interrupted - enabling them to dedicate more time to clients (who can sometimes be apprehensive about treatments).
- Face for Business provide a cost-effective call answering solution that saves on the expenditure of employing a full-time receptionist.
- The company’s professional image and reputation is enhanced by the prompt and professional handling of all calls.
- Experienced PAs are armed with the information to help capture new clients who call up enquiring about prices –and we always record details including name, telephone number, email, location and requirements
Face for Business has been taking our calls since May this year, and we couldn’t be happier that we discovered this unique way of call answering. Before we started using FFB, we were with a different call answering company but wanted to try something different as we weren’t 100% happy with the service. We loved the idea of a dedicated PA and this is why we moved to FFB – we also liked the idea of their call recording facility, the portal which enables us to view our calls and usage, and also because FFB are local to us. As there are only two of us in the clinic, and with us both being in appointments for the majority of our working day, we were struggling to answer calls. When Face for Business approached us, we jumped at the chance of a free trial, to test out the difference their service would make to our business. Several months later, we find that the service complements our own working pattern perfectly. When we are in the office with no appointments, we can take the calls ourselves. But when we are both with clients, or speaking at reception to potential clients, we can put our phones on divert and be rest assured that our calls our being dealt with.It really helps having a dedicated PA who knows our company so well, as we’ve passed on the important prices information to our PA. We are finding that we’re capturing more clients this way, and the calls are handled excellently. We are very happy with the amount of detail that the PAs take from potential new clients, and its great having an extension to our own service.
The Lip Doctor Aesthetics